Thursday, December 18, 2008

Biomet Dental Forceps Names

militant Christian First place on iTunes

on Facebook and on the official website, there is the announcement of a new album by Dave Matthews release in 2009, after the sudden disappearance of the band's saxophonist, LeRoi Moore. Dave is verbose in his artistic production. Last year, in an acoustic tour with his friend Tim Reynolds as always, has published a hard "Live at Radio City" , which includes the song Eh Hee, written after a trip to his country 's origin, South Africa. In the video posted, Dave Matthews said the meeting with the culture of the Khoisan people of southern Africa, a witness who returns from Africa with a healthy discomfort that makes all blacks, happy, and tribal.

untranslatable and the title song (Eh Hee) - recorded specifically for iTunes, and only for the States. It 'a photograph of a meeting which marked Matthews, according to him lucky to have met a people of the most advanced in the world. But the song is especially his Christian faith , militancy now clear and audible to all: "Praise be to God who has many names / I want to put Satan on his knees." For ease of listening, I translated the song in Italian, rearrange. Enjoy!

Eh Hee - Dave Matthews with Tim Reynolds


Praise be to God who has many names, but
Satan has many more.
With the love that my mother has given me,
want to slam the devil on the ground.
I want to put Satan to its knees.

Beware of humans
who try to convince you that they have the answer, whatever the question
. Be cautious with these

who believe in a world of pretty and bright,
because it is a crazy fucked up.
And you know it.

Eh hee, I'm a man ...

Walking in the confusion
sometimes I can smile.
But sometimes I really need all my strength
to think
to find a reason to make the next move.
But I will, I will do as long as I can.

Eh hee, I'm just a man ...

Someone will change this world ...

Brother, sister, brothers, sisters, everyone.
Fratello, Sorella, Fratelli, Sorelle...

Lode a Dio che ha molti nomi,
ma satana ne ha molti di più.
Con l’amore che mia madre mi ha donato,
voglio scaraventare il diavolo a terra.
Voglio mettere satana in ginocchio.

Che strana l’evoluzione
al punto che la gente è arrivata
a credere di essere chissà cosa.
E’ un’enorme illusione,
quando in realtà siamo soltanto
una manciata di cellule
che sopravvaluta sé stessa.
Salve Dio, la tua verità è scomoda.

Eh hee, sono solo un uomo...

0 comments:

Post a Comment