Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hor Dourve Catering Prices

Running A more practical

In these early day of the year, also because of the bad weather, I unplugged from the bike to devote myself to more "practical" racing activities. Accustomed to a sports daily, there are too many variables to be able to ride a bike with continuity of time, weather, company. With the race, subject to the discrete physical condition, is it safe: just an hour, under any circumstances, to release the endorphins needed to meet the sporting sphere. The occasion has given me Battolla Gianni, who I have "supported" for a few kilometers in good company. As he runs for "download" I do a good workout. And running, day after day, I realize that slowly regains some mechanisms, physical but also mental, that make me feel good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment