Thursday, January 13, 2011

World's Largest Tech Deck Park

A medium that makes you happy

If I had closed a year ago, in training, a "ten thousand" in 3'52''to 38'40 ' 'media would have been really disappointed. Today I am almost happy as the winner of Superenalotto Bagnone. On balance, thanks to the weather and the lack of time available for cycling, it is about ten days I started to run with good pace and with only one rule: never more than 60/70 minutes in total. So with a runner in his career and evolving, Gianni Battolla, I addressed this "examination". And yesterday I managed to make even 3 thousand to 3'25''. But my happiness from a little 'further: it is a month that I attend the study of Arianna Conti physiotherapy and exercises I'm doing them combined with a cautious optimism regarding my "body" so far have given good results. Notwithstanding that, tomorrow morning I'll have to listen very well the answers that I give back and pelvis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment