Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What Are The Button On The X 7 Pocketbike

GF 11: THE HEAD OF VISA REPLY TO THE PUBLIC AND FILE Szilvia AUDIO INTERVIEW

Roxana Ungureanu
Sabato 12 marzo , durante la trasmissione Verissimo , su Canale 5, e il giorno successivo a Domenica Cinque si è parlato molto (ma soprattutto a sproposito ) di Visto .
A innescare la miccia delle polemiche è stata Szilvia Miskolczi
, la modella ungherese diventata famosa dopo che è stato portato alla luce il suo tradimento nei confronti di Andrea Cocco , tuttora segregato nella Casa del Grande fratello 11 .
The girl, a week ago, from the pages of our newspaper, perhaps to get away off the annoying label faithless insensitive to tears (indeed copious) of her lover, had gone on the offensive , revealing that the first to put the horns was just Andrea . Only then, acting as host to the program hosted by Silvia Toffanin the Miskolczi has seen fit to contradict himself, stating that he never spoke with As and making us do, in front of millions of viewers, those who invent Partaccia the news.
The case has bounced 24 hours after Federica Panicucci in the living room, where he again suggested that Vista is not a serious weekly , statement even more unpleasant if pronounced the head of another colleague sapientone instead-he-swears not invented anything.
Unfortunately, neither the drafting of Verissimo, nor to the Five on Sunday it seemed appropriate to give someone Given the right to intervene directly to protect the honor (big word, but they are so accustomed to shoot grosse) di una rivista che solo gli ignoranti (cioè chi ignora) possono considerare un «giornalino di gossip». Evidentemente chi dà lezioni di giornalismo a buon mercato ignora che uno dei pilastri di questo mestiere resta il diritto di replica . Ma forse le regole non valgono per i giornalisti della domenica.
E veniamo alla smentita di Szilvia. Ciò che lei ha dichiarato si può ascoltare qui sotto, in inglese, con la traduzione in italiano. La sua confessione è stata raccolta da un/una nostro/a collaboratore/trice che ha firmato l’articolo con uno pseudonimo perché la sua attuale posizione professionale him or prevent it from appearing on Viewed as a matter of conflict of interest (swear that it is not Silvio Berlusconi).
So denied because the public? Perhaps because Szilvia , who had already secured his presence "in exclusive" to Verissimo, not imagine that the interview on Viewed would exit before its and hosted by Toff then was forced to deny , perhaps not to lose the attendance fee for the transmission , which is rumored to be interesting.
She, however, in a foreign country, and Pinocchio's bunga bunga, unaware that we lies have short legs , not long and slender like her.
Franco Bonera
__________________________________________
Here what he had said, only a few days before, to our source .
The conversation, which we publish only a small excerpt begins with a commentary on what is Szilvia happens slowly in the house of Andrew and Margaret (whom she considers "disgusting and not nice from her" , "disgusting and not nice of her), then the model adds adds: "They talked about Tokyo and He Does not say anything," or "spoke of Tokyo, and he did not say anything."
And the chat continues:

Szilvia: «For two months he was definitely with a japanese girl. He was in Hong Kong I was in Tokyo and I was waiting for him. When he came to Tokyo big love, everything perfect and after I faked her…. I found out that he was (living) for two months with a japanese girl. Then I break up with him in a harsh way (like “fuck” – “fuck”)».
Visto: Ah ma l’hai scoperto tu? Lui non te l’ha detto spontaneamente? (Parte tagliata per proteggere la nostra fonte)
Szilvia: «No, I found out. I was the same like he is now. I didnt eat, I didnt sleep, I was destroyed, I had the same trust in him that he has in me now. It’s exactly, exactly, exactly the same thing he is going through now. I felt terribly that someone cheated on me, terrible, terrible, terrible. I left him, I took my luggage, in Hong Kong, and I went to another apartment, and he everyday was coming and saying: sorry, sorry, sorry for one month. Everyday I shut the door for one month. He bring me flowers, he bring me clothes, he bring me bag, shoes, everything for me to go back, but I bring back. But I loved him so much, so much that after one month I said ok. I said I give you one chance, once. You can have one chance we can work on this. We can try to be together but we have to start from zero. It was so difficult to trust him again so difficult. After one year we where HAVING an amazing time, I was starting to forget, everything was perfect and then ...
TRANSLATION:
Szylvia:
" For two months he was with a Japanese girl. He was in Hong Kong to Tokyo and I was waiting for him. When he came to Tokyo was the usual great love, everything was perfect but after he left I discovered that this was for two months with the Japanese. And we left in a bad way (text: "fuck-fuck" that means we sent to fuck each other)
Viewed: Ah but are you that you have discovered? He had not said anything to you?
Szilvia:
"No, I discovered myself. I was just as he is now. Not eating, not sleeping, I was destroyed. I had the same confidence in him that he had in me now. He's going through exactly, exactly, exactly the same things I went through. I was dying the idea that he had betrayed me, terrible, terrible, terrible. This I packed up and I went to another apartment. And for a month every day he was knocked to ask sorry, sorry excuse. For a month he did, but I opened the door. For a month I brought flowers, clothes, bags, shoes, anything to convince me to go back, to return with him. I loved him so much that after a month I said ok. I told him I'll give you a second chance, but only once. Let's get back together and lavoriamoci above, but we have to start from scratch. It was hard to trust him again , so hard. After a year we were living a wonderful time, I was beginning to forget, everything was perfect back then .... "
Then came the GF ... and seen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment