Tuesday, February 1, 2011

American Apparel Scarf With Rings Attached

GF, VITTORIO: ADDIO YU, ORA STA-SENSINI ALE WITH PHOTO GF11

Lingerie Babe in Limo
Vittorio Marcelli e Yu Trotmann (Foto: Visto)
"We took a pause for thought a few weeks ago because something was broken between us. Yu is now in New York for work, "the ex-surfer gieffina Vittorio Marcelli has left his former girlfriend, Yu and found love alongside Alessandra Sensini:" When he found me and Alessandra - said to "VIP" - by some friends called me and told me all colors. I think when I come back here on the island will pull something on me. While not exactly his style. "
Alessandra is the Olympic champion surf: "I met her about fifteen years ago. She competed in the World Cup of Surfing, where I was helping my friend Byorn world champion. Those who attended the same sports world so long as it is normal for us sooner or later you know "By Alessandra
for now" there is a great friendship and deep respect. We want a sea of \u200b\u200bgood and we are slowly discovering every day. Time will tell. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment