Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Battery Blanket Camping

GF11, MATTEO E LA GIACCARI 'VANNO IN FAMIGLIA' -FOTO

Hilary Duff
Matteo e Francesca nella Casa
ROME - has come 'in the family 'the love story between Matthew and Francesca Casnici Giaccari. The two were left out of the house - after the removal of her and expulsion, for an oath of him - but the' amour seems to be passionate as ever. The beautiful Salento was revealed in an interview with Who has already a lot of confidence with his parents: "Yeah I saw them in Rome just before and just after the program - he said - but now I can say that with the mother of Matthew We are confident as we were old friends. There's been feeling since the beginning. " When they go to Puglia? "Soon, my mother constantly asks me when to go down with Matthew Galatina, said it had warned all his uncles and I can not wait to see him in the midst of my family. It will be fun."

"Our relationship is the same, inside and out. I did not hear the change. It's perfect as before," said Matthew, who before knowing Francesca had put a lid on the Italian women "closed-minded and jealous." The Giaccari seems to agree: "Matthew is the script that I wrote on my ideal guy. I thought so before, think again."

0 comments:

Post a Comment