Thursday, February 17, 2011

Slots Gratis Treasures Of Troy

MARTINA COLOMBARI INTERVISTATA DA VANITY FAIR

Gina Lee Nolin bikini

"Tomba, a great lover"

confessions of Martina Colombari hot, love to ski with the sample of married Costacurta. Passing No. Jovanotti
" At the movies I found myself sitting next to Lattanzio, blonde bob from hoodlum, repeating, consumer cane. He was carrying a box of Cipster, moves gently towards me, as to invite me to eat some. I put my hand eagerly into the box and hit the palm of your hand I felt a kind of muscle warm fingers touched, as he perceives the thickness .
Yes, you read that right. Yes, the 'muscle hot "was the one thing there. No, You'll never guess who is the protagonist of this scene. Do you know Martina Colombari, the fairy with long hair and blue eyes and blond hair, perfect smile, tall, thin, a bit 'stiff, that just sixteen, in 1991, won Miss Italy.
But only one of many amazing episodes, and not always politically correct, which tells Life is a , autobiography of the former beauty queen Romagna, now an actress.
Alberto Tomba was the first man. The book also tells you the first time.
"We were Washington hotel in Milan. Albert came to see me one evening, was already famous and obviously got the room next to mine. My mother gave me permission to go to him after dinner, but it recommended: "Do not stay a lot. " I was shaking. I knew what would happen. Brings us to the bed, and ... I do not know if I liked it, I discovered at that time what was making love. It was more interesting to try and try again .
He writes that when it comes to sex, "Albert was very, very good."
" has always been very passionate .
And you instead?
'too. Now, I do not want to go for the femme fatale in the body of plush leather and handcuffs. But, for example, when the man who later became my husband, to be super polite person he is, before he invited me to jump on the third night in a row under his house for dinner, I thought: "What the hell but we lose more time to eat? "."
Tell us about Jovanotti, the only one who said "no."
" I was twenty, I was crazy about him, who knows how many miles I got to go to his concerts, but she pulled me stupid: we attended for a time, every night I seen her home but we felt ever. "
As a former beauty queen, what do you think of girls Rubygate?
"It depends. If it is true that one has had a history of abuse as what you just said Nadia Macri, I would take her by the hand and help her. But if it is true, fills her with slaps. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment