Thursday, February 17, 2011

Milena Velba New Bath

GF11, DAVIDE PIANGE -VIDEO "SE ESCE ERIN, VADO VIA"

Asa Akira Nuff Said
Gf11, Davide piange per Erinela
ROME - It took the Italian-Albanian Erinela third flame inside the House, David Baroncini to cry. The Sicilian, latin lover par excellence, he confided to his friend Robert did not feel more at home in the Big Brother house: the situation that has arisen with Rosa, who yesterday kissed 'French' Toscano Emanuele, but more generally for the atmosphere that is created inside the apartment. David complains of not having enough linked with the guys and do not hesitate to say that "My experience in the House is over, now I'm playing a game that I can not do. If you were forced out of Erin, I have no problem to go away yet I ".

David hit

front Erinela Baroncini not hide her tears. The boy begins to cry and when his girlfriend asks him the reason for his sadness and he explained that it was a momentary weakness. "You have changed my life," he says. And she comforted him after he starts to cry.

Tears contagious

0 comments:

Post a Comment